For children that are always on the move...even when seated!
The Kit Planète Wedge Cushion Junior
- Offers an angle of 14 degrees, allowing a pelvic tilt that promotes straightening of the back for an ergonomic sitting posture
- Stimulates gross motor skills through core strength
- When used to sit on the floor, helps develop balance and gross motor skills
- Responds to the need to move and helps increase focus and attention
The Kit Planete inflatable dynamic wedge cushion activates intrinsic trunk muscles to encourage active sitting and support of the spine. It can be used by children in class on regular chairs or floor and allows for movement with a bumpy surface offering light sensory input. Made of heavy duty plastic, the wedge cushion is easy to wash, very resistant yet does not slip on chair or floor (anti-skid surface). With a 25 cm (10 inch) length, the cushion fits perfectly to standard elementary school chairs.
Recommended use and warnings
- Cushion must be placed so that the thinner portion is behind (but not touching) the knee. Make sure the child is completely seated on cushion for optimal effect.
- Adjust inflation as needed and tolerated by the child: less inflated for maximal stability and inflated to half when movement is needed.
- Use the KP wedge cushion for periods up to a maximum of twenty (20) consecutive minutes to prevent muscular fatigue
- Recommended for children between the ages of 3 and 12 years (green cushion)
- No contact with sharp objects
- In you are unsure of how/why use this cushion with a child, consult a professional to make sure this product is right
- Care: Hand wash in lukewarm water with mild soap
Includes a plug and a tool to remove the plug
Our regular price: 33.95$ WOW!
Move and sit