For the English product please click here
A complete kit developed by our occupational therapists for schools and daycares!
Movement pathways and challenges adapted to student development in accordante with the Ministère de l'Éducation program.
Each kit includes
- 80 to 100 floor decals (units that will stick to the floor for a period of 1 year)
- 1 age-specific detailed path
- 4 wall activity stations
- 1 gross motor assessment grid
- 9 instruction and reward cards
- 11 to 20 wall posters with movement illustration
Develop gross motor skills in preschool and school-aged children which will in turn benefit sitting posture, muscle tone, endurance as well as fine motor activities such as writing
- Respond to children's need to move in a structured way
- Use space of school corridors
- Replace recess in case of bad weather
- Help children in dosing their energy levels and attention
A kit for every level ranging from 2 years old to grade 6!
2-3 years old: Nature Theme
4-5 years old: Pirate Theme
Kindergarten: Jungle Theme
First and Second Grade: Insect Theme
Third and Fourth Grade: Space Theme
Fifth and Sixth Grade: Computer Theme
A product made in Québec by Kit Planète for today's schools and daycares!
Video 1 for an overview of the product.
Video 2 for installation information. (French only)
Course (French only)
parcours actif corridor actif KP204